Your roof is damaged, old or your new construction home needs a roof. No matter what the reason is for needing a roofing contractor, it is important to get the right one for the job. Below are five tips for hiring the best roofing contractor.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings – The BBB is a great way to find out if you are hiring a reputable and trustworthy roofing contractor. The BBB will rate the company and provide you with an overall score.
- Licensing and insurance – You will want to make sure that the roofing contractor you hire is both licensed and insured. Doing so will protect you and the company if something were to go wrong on the job.
- Experience – There is value in hiring a company that has years of experience. When you hire a roofing contractor with experience you are hiring someone that is going to get the job done correctly and treat you right.
- Not all about the price – Don’t base your decision solely on who is the least expensive. You do get what you pay for when hiring a roofing contractor. If you want to best experience, product and installation, look at the entire company and not just the price.
- Beware of storm chasers – There are some roofing contractors that enter an area where a storm has recently hit to repair roof damages and then moves on to the next town with the next storm. The problem with this is there isn’t an established business that you can contact and have them come back to repair any issues.
Here at JM Reynolds Builders Inc., we are very proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are fully licensed and insured, and we have over 20 years of experience in the business. We are competitive in our pricing and strive to provide you with the best price for the services offered.