If you are looking to have gutters installed or to replace your older gutters with something newer, then we highly recommend seamless gutters. Seamless gutters offer several additional benefits over other types of gutters. Here at JM Reynolds Builders Inc., we recommend seamless gutters for the following reasons:
- Fewer Clogs – Gutters with seams, also called sectional gutters, have one major flaw. This flaw is that they get clogged. Twigs, leaves, sticks, and debris tend to get clogged in sectional gutters. There are many fewer clogs with a seamless gutter because there are fewer places for gunk and debris to get caught up on.
- Low Maintenance – Because there are fewer clogs in a seamless gutter, there is also much less maintenance needed to keep them working how they are supposed to.
- Fewer Leaks – Because there are no seams, this type of gutter is much less likely to leak. If your gutters leak, then they are not doing their job.
- Aesthetics – A seamless gutter is aesthetically pleasing and will help to add curb appeal. They can be painted almost any color and are made of aluminum.
- Fit Well – Each seamless gutter is cut to fit each specific home on site. You won’t have to worry about your gutters not fitting properly when they are custom made for your home and roof.
We are very confident that you will love your new seamless gutters. No matter what type of gutters you choose, be sure to give our office a call today.